Whether you’re looking to celebrate someone’s birthday, anniversary or just a night out with family and/or friends or perhaps your boss, there are many great fine dining options across the city. Some come at a pretty penny, others are more affordable.
- Canoe – Perhaps not ironically, the restaurant has made its way onto the most expensive list. The name is misleading and the restaurant boasts edgy takes on classics but comes up with entirely new dishes as well.
- Buca – Candles, pasta and wine, the perfect recipe for a fantastic fine dining experience.
- Auberge du Pommier – French cuisine, a theatre vibe, and well-dressed patrons along with its location in an old quaint cabin create an upscale atmosphere.
- North 44 º – Owned by famous chef Mark McEwan, this is the restaurant where celebrities and public figures seek out when they are in town. The restaurant is large in size with a dining room, lounge and even private dining rooms.
- Flor De Sal – A great upscale Mediterranean restaurant for those looking for something from the Mediterranean in a luxurious environment.
- Nota Bene – Canadian ingredients are taken to a whole new level and reimagined by passionate chefs. An elevated comfort food experience.
- Harbour Sixty Steakhouse – A steakhouse in an old building, and therefore fine steak and impressive architecture come together to create the ultimate fine dining experience.
- Colette Grand Cafe – Traditional French cuisine made modern by an impressive chef with skills that are out of this world. This place even offers a fine dining breakfast experience.
- George Restaurant – Quickly becoming one of the most popular restaurants in the city, George is known for its impressive and eye catching plates that are so fun and vibrant.
The list of fine-dining establishments in Toronto goes on and on, but these are just a few to get you started on your culinary journey.