If you’re looking for somewhere to have dinner on a low-key weeknight or just a place to catch up with a friend, consider checking out one of the following:
- Sparrow Restaurant: A great place for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It offers comfort food with some twists and is conveniently located in the city.
- Ronnie B’s Southern Kitchen; a great place to satisfy any and all of your southern food cravings.
- People’s Eatery; a place where utensils are a thing of the past. A great place to try something new in a casual and fun atmosphere.
- Amsterdam Brewery; A casual restaurant with both great food and amazing beer, brewed onsite. This restaurant is an awesome place to watch a game, to go after the game or just to go grab a bite.
- The Borough; An awesome, casual and hearty British Pub that will warm your belly and your heart.
- Big Butcher Barbeque; A scratch burger joint? Seems unheard of but it’s here. Offering burgers that you can be confident are made with only the freshest and best experience.
- Farmer’s Daughter; a fun and playful menu with a casual but elegant and refined atmosphere. A great opportunity to enjoy fresh food in a laid back environment.
- Local Eatery; a chain restaurant but don’t be fooled, this place is great, quirky and a fun locale for friends, family, sports fans or birthday celebrations. Offering a thoughtful menu with local ingredients made in a visible kitchen.
- Duggan’s Brewery; this place is brand new, with fresh beer and amazing food, both of which are aimed to go well together. The taco specials change daily, there are ribs and there are a plethora of other specials.
These places are all different and there are casual and fun places to eat at almost every corner in the city, so take a walk and find some place that suits you.