Whether you’re new to romance or new to Toronto, or both, here is a comprehensive list of great spots to take a new budding romance or the longest love of your life on a trip:
- Bar Begonia; This cozy spot is conveniently located in the Annex. It is a great spot for foodies as the plates are all intended to be shared, and the seasonal cocktails are intriguing and worth trying.
- Acinolite; a fine wine list and an intimate atmosphere make it an upscale romantic spot for any occasion.
- Midfield; A great spot for anyone located, staying or looking to dine in Dundas West. The restaurant has a very European feel with a wine list boasting of fine wines from almost every European region. The actual menu offers a level of excitement as the menu changes often.
- The Chase; this is the ultimate romantic joint with everything to check off your date night boxes from cocktails to dessert, and don’t forget the stunning views from both the inside and, when the weather permits, the patio.
- Ardo; a unique spot that will impress your date with its Italian inspired cuisines and wine as well as the small and intimate feeling it offers. It is a lesser known spot in King East.
- Lake Inez; is a great conversation spot with lots of comfort food on the menu and a really cool beer selection. The spot is located in Little India and offers the more adventurous couples a great sweet spot!
- Chantecler; a French bistro style restaurant in Parkdale that is quaint but interesting and romantic in its own way
- Charbrol; This restaurant is the definition of romantic. It is simple, tucked away and inspired by the South of France. The menu is tasty, wine is hand picked and the windows that make up the majority of the restaurant create an unparalleled ambiance.